mandag 14. september 2009

I think I have a problem...



I have been forced to reorganize my attire, since (after living here about ten months) I went out and bought myself a ridiculous amount of sorely needed coat-hangers a few days ago. Because of that I have come to a realization: I have a problem...

We can start off in the excess, but not in mental illness, part of my clothing collection. As you can see I spent a lot of time and energy on finding the perfect clothes. The problem however, is that the perfect piece of clothing is an ever-changing idea; constantly changing behind my eye-balls. These divine ideas see no economy, Sundays, curriculum or appointments.
It leads to eight pairs of sunglasses, numerous bracelets, rings, vintage earrings, bandannas, scarves, necklaces, handbags and oddly intentional-looking piles of stuff on my bed (right).
And
last
but
not
least

It anguishes my core to write and therefore accept that this staircase of shoes is not even half the shoes I own... Hunger, poverty, violence, abuse and 23 pairs of shoes...

Hare Krishna

Siren

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Blogglisten