lørdag 12. september 2009

Douche'ing it up!

This is indisputably my blog and therefore I take this opportunity to blow my own horn. I had just had coffee and accompanied to the train a sexy farmlicious friend of mine when I decided to check out the home of Cheap Monday, Acne, Surface 2 Air etc. the shop Freudian Kicks and so I did. Once inside the shop I realized there was some kind of photo-shoot ending. I swallowed my curiosity, listened to my tunes and looked through the wonderfully expensive sexiness on the shelves.

As I perused a gorgeous man-cake kept smiling at me; I thought he might be the merchant and therefore I smiled and said "Hey" just as I realized he had an expencive looking camera over his sholder...
Photographer: "What do you do?"
Me: (Removing earplugs and looking confused) "Um...Sorry?"
Photographer: "What do you do?"
Me: "I'm a student."
Photographer: "Really? Your not in fashion?"
Me: "Um... No, just a student."
Photographer: "You should really be doing something in fashion; You have a beautiful... shape, and I think you could take some great pictures!"
Me: *Giggle* (red-faced and mumbling) "Really? Thank you!"
That's where I got uncomfortable and sweaty, and therefore smiled my best Good Bye smile and went on my way... But, he really made my day!

If I can't find a job soon maybe I should try this fashion thing. How one gets into fashion I don't know, but I think I could figure it out if I try. I would love to be able to make money from being tall, thin, weird looking and loosely limbed!


Hare Krishna

Siren

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Blogglisten